Door Rubber Seal Part 2037202178 in Canada?

Hi there,
Does anyone know any reliable shop that can ship the door rubber seal in Canada at a reasonable price?
Dealer wants $175 + tax. I saw couple of websites that sell for $63.
But I am not sure if they are reliable sites.
Its for front passenger door of 2002 C240 Classic.
Thank you