Doral Tires??

Does anybody happen to know whether Doral tires are any good, or who makes them? They have an inexpensive 205 70 HR 14 I was thinking about putting on my 380sl.

Thanks

Reply to
Tim Geiss

Don't know anything about them... Any offbrand tires are not that good so I would skip them completely. There are alot of good tires at good price from TireRack.com... if you want to shop local, then use tirerack.com as your research guideline.

Reply to
Tiger