Doral Tires??

Does anybody happen to know whether Doral tires are any good, or who makes them? They have    an inexpensive 205 70 HR 14 I was thinking
about putting on my 380sl.
Thanks
Don't know anything about them... Any offbrand tires are not that good so I would skip them completely. There are alot of good tires at good price from TireRack.com... if you want to shop local, then use tirerack.com as your research guideline.