Drain torque converter

I want to drain the torque converter on my 91 350 SDL. I remember someone telling me to turn the engine one way only. Which direction is it?
Chris

Normal running direction..
Have someone crank the engine just a bit... and you get the idea which way you have to turn it.
Looking forward most automotive engines have left hand rotation