driveline vibration and brake replacement

I have a 1985 380SE. I know that the front flex disk has some cracks in it. Could this be why when I accelerate hard I get a driveline vibration? I wouldn't ask as it seems rather obvious, only the vibration seems to be
coming from the back of the car, so, can a cracked front flex disk cause a vibration to come from the back of the car under acceleration? Also can someone list for me the tools necessary to replace the brake rotors, brake lines, and flush the brake fluid? I've replaced the pads before, but never the brake lines nor the rotors and I've never flushed brake fluid before (I'm assuming I'll need some type of bleeder? Any recommendations?) Thanks, Richard
Actually, I just checked them for myself. Both diff mounts look fine to me. Could the vibration I get from the rear when I floor it be the differential mount? The rubber in mine is all there, but its dried and crumbly. Richard

IT can also be the centre support baring.

MotiveProducts.com makes a power bleeder (also carried by PerformanceProducts.com) which I find very effective and easy. I once replaced brake hoses (the rubber ones, not the metal) and couldn't get the flush done right by sucking with vacuum. The car was 87 300SDL which has ABS. I think the ABS may interfere the flushing. Anyway, the power bleeder made the job easy and right.
PerformanceProducts.com carries for European cars. MotiveProducts.com has all adapters so it can fit all makers.
marlin wrote:

When you get the answer to this let us all know. I have a 1999 420E 52000KLM that has a drive shaft vibration startin at 80KLM to 110Klm I have taken it to the dealer who assures me all is fine mechanicaly and I just have to live with this hum noise also more noticeable when accelerating.