Driver's Powered Headrest on C320

Got my car back from MB service and noticed that the headrest no longer moves down to my preferred position for it. It remains high and has only about 1/2" of movement. Dealer (on phone) says there's a
button on the seat to release/reset the range but I cannot find it.
Is there a way to reset this?
Please don't suggest going back to dealer as the hassle of doing that in Manhattan ain't worth the inconvenience.
Kal

I just had the motor replaced on mine...it started out like yours, and eventually stopped moving altogether... if it is in warranty go back... and get it replaced...hey i LIVE at the dealer on my c320 wagon!!!

Thanks for the reply. It is in warranty and will be next year when I bring it back for scheduled maintenance and inspection. Until then, I will live with it since the inconvenience of the service location excedes the inconvenience of the headrest. So far, I have only been to the dealer for the scheduled services and I intend to keep it that way!
OTOH, there are often resets for many of the computer-controlled functions and I am hoping someone knows one for this.
Kal
The headrest on my '99 E320 did something like that, too. I found that if I sat forward so that my weight was not pressing on the seat back that the headrest would move correctly. That got me long enough to get to the dealer and have it replaced under warranty.

Thanks. I do not think that's relevant since I've tried it with no one in the seat!
Kal

Just a shot in the dark, but did you by chance try the method described in the owners manual for removing the front headrest and replacing it?