Driving Euro diesels from Audi, BMW, Chrysler, and Mini

I think the time is long overdue for replacing the very heavy steel rust-pots and replacing them with the latest in fiber reinforced plastic - like airplanes. That should greatly increase the fuel efficiency and safety.

RF

Reply to
RF

which airplanes are you referring to? __________________________________________ Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Reply to
jdoe

Shhh!! They are a secret at present. Visit the next flying saucer you see and you'll know what I am talking about ;-)

Reply to
RF

We are obsessed by security. The exaggerated number of stop signs. The heavy bumpers etc. etc. We have to agree that life is a temporary state and it is not that important. After all is only important for the ones that survive.

Please don't kill me, I am looking after a handicapped son and he needs me

Reply to
John