driving licence

If you want a valid driver licence without taking a test look no further http://mrpermis.com/eu/en/index.html

Ah well all EU licence holders will now be on the "suspect" list.

I take your point but do you always address people in that manner (are you important or something) i doubt it or you would possibly have more manners

Look at your original post.
Get a driver's licence "without taking a test".
"Information only" - yeah and I bet that you are based in Leamington Spa and use Virgin media in the UK as your ISP.
Registrant: mrpermis.com 99 warwick road leamington spa, cv32 1qw GB
Registrar: DOTSTER Domain Name: MRPERMIS.COM Created on: 22-FEB-08 Expires on: 22-FEB-09 Last Updated on: 22-FEB-08
Administrative, Technical Contact: rosenberg, thomas snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com mrpermis.com 99 warwick road leamington spa, cv32 1qw GB 44783111712

light's are even on