driving licence

If you want a valid driver licence without taking a test look no further

Richard Bird

You idiot, the ban ALWAYS applies to the person and not the licence.

Ah well all EU licence holders will now be on the "suspect" list.

Reply to
no_one

You idiot I take your point but do you always address people in that manner (are you important or something) i doubt it or you would possibly have more manners

Reply to
Richard Bird

Look at your original post.

Get a driver's licence "without taking a test".

"Information only" - yeah and I bet that you are based in Leamington Spa and use Virgin media in the UK as your ISP.

Registrant: mrpermis.com 99 warwick road leamington spa, cv32 1qw GB

Registrar: DOTSTER Domain Name: MRPERMIS.COM Created on: 22-FEB-08 Expires on: 22-FEB-09 Last Updated on: 22-FEB-08

Administrative, Technical Contact: rosenberg, thomas snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com mrpermis.com 99 warwick road leamington spa, cv32 1qw GB 44783111712

Reply to
no_one

You could'nt be more wrong, nooneathome suits you, i'm not sure that the light's are even on

Reply to
Richard Bird