E-300 bleed sys after fuel filter chg?

Help... I changed the fuel filter and need to know how to bleed the air out. My car is a '99 E-300.
TIA, Al

Got the solution on another BB... "hold the starter for up to 30 seconds. If it doesn't start, let the starter cool down for 5 minutes and try again." My car started in about 20 seconds.
thank you all for the help, Al

Self service here huh? Heh heh heh... Your system is self bleeding system just like the 1995 model. One tip for cranking faster is prefilling the filter with the old filter before installing it.
prefilling always worked for me ATF or Oil so it gets a little messy
aint seen a clean one yet
case