E-Class Air Conditioning Problems

Hi,
I have a E300D Turbo and just replaced the AC Compressor and then noticed the engine coolant blower does'nt come on.
I have changed the refrigerant pressure and temperature sensors and still
the blower fan does'nt come on.
There are no leaks or air locks in the system. It has been gased for the 3rd time now. If you give the fan direct current it comes on. All wires have been checked and there are no breaks.
Has anyone had the same problem or offer any advice?
Thank You MrAuto
MrAuto wrote:

Not sure exactly how they are wired on your model, but usually the aux fan comes on when either the coolant temp exceeds a certain temp or if the temp at the AC dryer/receiver exceeds a certain temp. AC Pressure should have nothing to do with it, as long as the AC compressor is running. On older models these were both just simple temp switches, not actual temp measuring sensors and they were connected to a relay which then controlled the fan. You could easily check the operation by just shorting the temp switches to see if the fan came on. I wouldn't just randomly replace components when it's easy to test and find the actual problem, which could be just a bad connection somewhere.
Suggest you get a wiring diagram for the car, which is going to be well worth it not only for this problem, but for the future if you are going to do your own work.
There might be a resistor connected in series.. to reduce the fan speed....this resistor was blown in my car and did not turn on the radiator electric fan when aircond was on but will turn on when engine at high temperature...