E Class Avant Garde 270CDI

Hi - Thinking of changing my C Class Estate C180K (2004) with 22k on clock to an E Class Estate 270CDI but it has 48k on the clock. The car looks excellent, has one owner from new and a full MB service history. It has latest Command, leather, parking, etc etc but wondered what owners thought? Thanks Nick

Reply to
Nick Butler

I have no specific tech knowledge but it looks ok to me. Bigger car, bigger engine. Diesels are so torquey,

How old is the E?

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling