E Class SRS light.

The SRS light has lit up a couple months ago and workshop computer says its the passenger seat sensor at fault. Its a very common fault I understand. How can Mercedes have installed such an unreliable sensor device??

Can I over-ride this silly warning, such that ALL airbags are active again. I am never going to fit baby seat.

Why did Merc not use a switch, and a warning light indication?

Thanks.

Reply to
Scotty