E-class W210 service intervals - Diesel

Hi, my E320 CDi was lst serviced about 1,000 miles ago and this was 12 months ago - I just bought the car this week. The on-board system says it is due for a service in somethink like 11,000 miles. Should one just rely on this or is there an annual oil change etc anyway? 46,000 miles on the clock and a Service A was the last one carried out.

Reply to
Jeremy

Follow the on-board system and be happy with your new diesel.

Reply to
T.G. Lambach