E Class Xenon - European settings

My local MB dealer changed the Xenon headlamp beam pattern on my E class for European driving by flicking a switch on the back of the headlight. Now I'm back in the UK, I'd like to switch it back but can't find the switch.

Does anyone know where this switch is located? I just want to save going to the dealer again as I'm a frequent visitor to Europe.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Ian Clear

The switch is a small lever inside the headlight unit. It's right next to the xenon bulb. Very fiddly.

Reply to
Lee