E230 - Faulty Instrument Cluster

The Coolent Level and the Wiper Wash lights on my instrument cluster (E230 year 1996) occasionally comes on and disappear after a while eventhough the coolent and wiper liquid levels are alright. What do I have to do ?

Reply to
Francis

The two senders are wired in series and use different resistances to each send a signal that the lights understand. [stupid system!!!]

9 times out of 10, the problem is the windshield washer level sender being the bad one of the two.

Reply to
Karl