E240(E280) '98

MB E240(E280) '98 AT is jerking with cruisin low speed (in town) and I suppose it's the automatic transmission causing this.

When first lowering speed in traffic and then accelerating slowly again it first let engine rpm to enter too high causing a 'jerk' when transmission does put gear on. It does this at least with 3rd, 4th and

5th gear dependin on actual speed. It does not feel good at all.

Weard thing is this happend more often with transmission on S (=summer) and not this bad having is on W (=winter) position.

Does anyone know is there any well known problem behind this?

I have allready changed the MAF sensor without any significant result.

Reg: Harri

Reply to
Harri Markkula