E300 Antenna again!

Thanks for the post by Tiger. I tried to loosen the base screw and it broke from the top!! Now I need to remove the treaded part which is inside the assembly. Any suggestions? thanks.
Adam
You mean at the bottom of antenna? It is a clip with a screw right? Just put a new one in. It doesn't have to be fancy like factory... something like speaker clip and screw will do.