E300 sportline - 24valve

Hi - I've been offered one of these at a reasonable(ish) price (to replace my ageing 190) - is there anything I need to be aware of? Something that tends to go wrong at this age / mileage?
1990 model - saloon 3 litre - 24valve Sportline 110,000 miles A/C, auto, full service history etc
Any comments gratefully received! Cheers Andy (UK based)
Oil burning