E300D Diesel (OM606) fuel leak

I have a 1995 Mercedes E300D diesel with the OM606 engine which has a fuel leak. The leak is coming from the "quick disconnects" that connect
the clear plastic fuel lines to the lift pump. These connection points apparently have o-rings that rot out and cause leaks.
1) Can I buy o-rings to replace the rotted ones or do I have to buy the whole fuel line assembly?
2) If I can buy seperate o-rings, does anybody know the part numbers?
3) Does anyone know where I can buy viton o-rings? What are the part numbers?
Thanks,
Craig
Vitron parts are often available from Biodiesel Coops. Your car's "O" rings may be affected by the new low sulfur diesel #2.
--
2006 T.G.Lambach. Publication in any form requires prior written
permission.