E300D Diesel (OM606) fuel leak

I have a 1995 Mercedes E300D diesel with the OM606 engine which has a fuel leak. The leak is coming from the "quick disconnects" that connect the clear plastic fuel lines to the lift pump. These connection points apparently have o-rings that rot out and cause leaks.

1) Can I buy o-rings to replace the rotted ones or do I have to buy the whole fuel line assembly?

2) If I can buy seperate o-rings, does anybody know the part numbers?

3) Does anyone know where I can buy viton o-rings? What are the part numbers?

Thanks,

Craig

Reply to
cdw904

Vitron parts are often available from Biodiesel Coops. Your car's "O" rings may be affected by the new low sulfur diesel #2.

Reply to
>>T.G. Lambac

I got same car. Mine leaked last year and I simply changed every single fuel hoses there are because I was also doing my glow plugs.

As far as I know, dealer sold me the new hoses. You could possibly just get new orings but never done that.

Reply to
Tiger