e320

My 99 E320 was rear ended and repaired.I have been told that the market value of the car dropped because of the collision.Does anyone know how to establish the magnitude of the drop in value?
Thanks RH
You don't... that's what people thinks but it doesn't affect it that much. As long as the job was done correctly without visible difference, then it doesn't matter.
Some state reports accidents to Carfax... and all you can do is tell them what happened and who repaired it. Maybe they will ask you to drop your price a little bit... that's all.
I agree with Tiger's comment