E320 4matic 2003 or 2004

I'm thinking about picking up an E320 4matic and have seen a 2003 and a 2004. Both have approx. same mileage (one has 17K and the other 21K) and both look to be in good condition. If I'm not mistaken 2003 was the first
year with the new body style and my question is: are there any specific things I should be looking for, does either model year have any known issues/problems.