E320 Battery Problems

Hi All
Here I am again; I thank everyone for previous information on maintaining my car. The car is a 2000 E320, this time it appears to be the battery. I have
a feeling just to take it to Sears and get a Die-hard or should I take it to MB and get a MB replacement battery.
Because the battery is located under the passenger seat I think it requires a special battery as not to emit fumes into the passenger chamber.
If you have any recommendations or experiences please let me know,
Thanks
RWC
No... just go to Autozone and get their $85 battery... group 49. Vent kit is included and easy to change out.
Most manufacturers makes batteries that fits. Any battery shop know which one to that car. You dont have to use a Mercedes battery.
RD

Thanks for the replies, I went to Sears and got a Die Hard installed, a few lessons learned get the Radio Code before one begins, and after the power is disconnected. The dashboard lights up with malfunctions... Turning the steering wheel all the way to the left then all the way to the right re-synchronizes all the electrical settings and the malfunctions go away. Then you are back in business

You will alsoprobably need to resync your windows and sunroof. Directions are in your manual.
Doug
RWC wrote:

Don't you ever check the products you buy? The Die Hards are usually quite low down in the Consumer Reports ratings.
RF