E320 CDI Fuel Economy

Hi All,
I have a 2001 E320 CDI Estate, anthough it is good on fuel considering the size of the car, can anyone tell me what is the optium road/engine
speed for maximum fuel economy on a long run.
Thanks in advance
60 mph and a feather-foot?
C'mon, you must know the obvious!? Slow acceleration, minimal braking (anticipation!).
DAS
Dori A Schmetterling wrote:

I would say 56mph and that all important feather-foot.
Huw