E320 check engine light

I recently bought a 95 E320 and the check engine light came on when it was due for scheduled service. Since I do my own work I want to reset the light
but I can't find any info on how to do it.
Any help is appreciated.
Al.

CE lamp has nothing to do with service sched. It means the ECU diagnostic module has detected a Fault in the Engine power train control system. There is a led/sw combo under the hood that allows user access to get the codes. There are 28 CE lamp codes and once they are retrieved, the fault can be identified/remedied and the CE lamp cleared/erased.