E320 Crank Sensor

Can you replace a crank position/reference sensor yourself on a 1999 E320 I bought the sensor from OEM Auto Parts for $76.00. The Dealer wanted $125.00 So I feel I am a little ahead of the game already but
do fear I may give it all back, and some, if the repair shop that installs it screws it up. Thanks in advance for any technical input.
quite easily, yes. just be sure you have the proper torx bit or just-right hex. see...
http://tinyurl.com/y94b6l
i just added photos from 99 E320 at the very end of the thread. tnx for the tip about OEM AP! i need one. :-)