E320 Engine Coils

I recently read an article about replacing the engine coils if you replace the ECU. (96 E320). The car has 200k miles, and I'm not sure if they have
been replaced. Should I replace the coils anyway, just as routine maintenance? I installed a new ECU because of engine starting problems, and this is what I determinied was the problem, but not sure now, because I have some of the same simptoms at starting. (Hesitation, possible misfiring , engine turning but taking a while to start).
Sounds like crank position sensor... not ECU.