E320 Manual

Anyone know of if the CD's sold on E-bay are factory manuals? I doubt they are authentic, since they auction for $27, and cover a huge range of models.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Tomtischner) wrote:

They are not factory CD's. The factory CD's are going to cost ~$100+. Check the guys feedback for any negative responses and you may get an idea of what you get for $27.
It could be a burnt copy?!!?
ss
On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 07:20:43 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@infinet.com wrote:

Most of the CD manuals on Ebay are Mitchell 1 manuals. I bought one of these...appears to be bootleg copy. Not very good, but better than nothing since I have not been able to get the factory manuals for my SL320.
(Tomtischner) wrote:

they are