E320 Manual

Anyone know of if the CD's sold on E-bay are factory manuals? I doubt they are authentic, since they auction for $27, and cover a huge range of models.

Reply to
Tomtischner

They are not factory CD's. The factory CD's are going to cost ~$100+. Check the guys feedback for any negative responses and you may get an idea of what you get for $27.

Reply to
farside

It could be a burnt copy?!!?

ss

Reply to
$$

Most of the CD manuals on Ebay are Mitchell 1 manuals. I bought one of these...appears to be bootleg copy. Not very good, but better than nothing since I have not been able to get the factory manuals for my SL320.

Reply to
Peter W. Peternouschek