E320 Part Number...

Hello all,
Would anyone have the part number for the rear window stop light on a 96 E320?
I've been trying to find this on the web with no luck. The interior is dark
tan/pumpkin.
Thank you, Marty.
Martin S. ha scritto:

Did U already try with:
http://ecat-online.bosch.de
?
Cordy ha scritto:

wrong link.
Try http://ecat-online.bosch.de/toc/it/0000F9zLiWR7N3UC96WJ4d9o3o1:-1.srv?view=VIndexFramesetJsp
but U need JavaScript active and it will start in Italian... sorry for the inconvenience.

try also this site http://www.detali.ru/cat/oem_mb.asp
if you're not in North America or don't want to divulge your credit card (though this is free service) http://epc.startekinfo.com/epc/welcome.jsp

If you email or post your complete VIN here I'll spec the part number for you and post it here.

If you email or post your complete VIN here I'll spec the part number for you and post it here.
Thanks Les, I'll post the VIN later, the Wife is out in the car right now...
Just go to the dealer or auto parts store... they got catalogs there.