E320 Power Seat Problem

Hello,

I have a 98 E320 wagon and the driver power seat has a quirk. The forward/backward control does not work for the backwards position. It will move the seat forward but not backward. The preset position moves it back fine, so I know that it is not the motor. Strangely enough I ran into a guy at AuotZone today that has an eclass with the exact same problem !!!

Any ideas ?

Thanks !!

Reply to
JP Nicosia

Sounds like a bad contact in the door-panel switch.

Reply to
Joel