E320 Radio

Anybody know if the detailed specs for this radio are available? The weather band is programmed for frequencies that I'd like to change.

Thanks George

Reply to
George

raymond-

I'm in Los Angeles where we have one primary weather station in the 162 MHz band plus a weaker one in San Diego. My car radio is pre-set for these two stations, and I don't have a complaint there. BUT, I'd like to be able to tune to other services on nearby channels. There's gotta be a way, since the factory can select frequencies and there are lots of unused channel buttons on my radio ... :o)

Reply to
George

US weather stations are at 162.400, 162.425, 162.450, 162.475, 162.500,

162.525, 162.550. Jerry Sommer , Confederate Electronics.
Reply to
Jerry Sommer