E320 Radio

Anybody know if the detailed specs for this radio are available? The weather band is programmed for frequencies that I'd like to change.
Thanks George

i didn't think these were re-settable. WX stations are preset and there are only a handfull of these in the USA. so are you saying that one (or more) of these do not cover wx frequencies in your area? curious. or, are you preferring to use these presets for other means, such as business UHF or close by?
George wrote:

I'm in Los Angeles where we have one primary weather station in the 162 MHz band plus a weaker one in San Diego. My car radio is pre-set for these two stations, and I don't have a complaint there. BUT, I'd like to be able to tune to other services on nearby channels. There's gotta be a way, since the factory can select frequencies and there are lots of unused channel buttons on my radio ... :o)

US weather stations are at 162.400, 162.425, 162.450, 162.475, 162.500, 162.525, 162.550. Jerry Sommer , Confederate Electronics.