E320 reserve limit

Hi
Can anyone inform me what is the reserve limit on a E320 1996, in other words, how far in reserve can the car go intil it runs out of petrol?
Kind regards
Si
Your on board computer will tell you exactly how many miles you can drive on remaining gas... crack open your owner's manual and figure it out.
...and then some. I have driven on 0 miles left a number of times... :-)
Anyway, I agree one should refer to the manual, as it should tell you the volume in reserve and, if not, the dealer will...
DAS
LOL! And you dare to keep driving on 0 miles? That's too darn funny. First you got your 'full' tank... and then Mercedes gives you those 'reserve' tank... and yet, you continue to keep driving on 'Dori's fume' tank.
... works on willpower and faith...
I don't attempt this deliberately very often.
DAS
How about just letting the car warm up for a few minutes?
===========BuckShot LeFunk =1998 LS 400 1999 E320 4-Matic
Pieman wrote:

"Petrol"? You want that in miles or km? :)
Seriously, it's in the manual. No need for a computer check. With any car I've owned, give yourself 50 miles (~?80km?) and no more after the light comes on. This seems to almost be an industry defacto standard.
Collin '97 E320 KC8TKA