e320 sun/moon roof problem

The power sun roof on my 98 e320 opens easily ( no binding} but will not close .It is getting power thru the close switch.This happened several years
ago and some kind responder suggested that the timing was off and suggested a proceedure that returned it to normal operation.Unfortunatly I lost this info I hope someone can post it again thamks
Was it like hold the switch open for a while so that the computer remembers the position...
Have you tried to use your key fob to close all windows? If you have that feature?

Quick response before the rain ,.was greatly appreciated.Thank you. Also thanks to tiger ,who is always ready with his expertise.