E36 AMG Cabrio

Can anyone give me any links to resources on these cars on the net?
I've been offered a 1995 LHD German car which I quite fancy (I'm in the UK) but don't really know how to check what spec the car should be.
Paul
Hello,
Since you mentioned AMG, the 3,6-litre six-cylinder motor is found only in C-Class. No cabriolet version of C-Class from Mercedes-Benz existed (unless you count the chop job by the cottage industry).
C36 AMG is more spirited to drive than heavier C43.
Oliver
Steve wrote:

Was in W124 E class including cabriolet models, also in early W210 E class.
--

Lettuce spray for whirled peas...

Reply to usenet[at]miknik[dot]co[dot]uk
Yep its a W124 E class cabriolet.
Paul
wrote:

Was in W124 E class including cabriolet models, also in early W210 E class.
--
Lettuce spray for whirled peas...

Reply to usenet[at]miknik[dot]co[dot]uk
Hello,
I stand corrected. I sometimes forget about the European market. Sorry about it...
Oliver