E420 Q's

I just traded my trusty "old" 300E -91 for a E420 -94. And now I wonder: Is there an online users manual for this car in english or swedish ? Since this car is imported (from germany) aeverything is in german, and my german is a bit *ahem* "rusty" ;).

Second: Passenger airbag = no glovecompartment right ?

Third and most important: Total cost for rotors and pads for all wheels is ?

Reply to
MaH

No online manual I know of (which not necessarily means there is no). You post via Telia so you are from Sweden, right? So contact your nearest MB dealership - they should be able to get you a printed manual in Swedish (or at least in English). Cost should be the equivalent of roughly 20/25 Euro (I think).

Right.

Congrats to your car!

Juergen

Reply to
Juergen .

Thanks Juergen, I like it so far =). (And yes im posting from Sweden.). Do you (or anyone else) know if its possible to make the headlights to come on automatically (like every car sold in Sweden has) ? BTW the car has just about every option I can think of, and amazingly everything works (!). But the 17x8 rims (235/45 tires) doesn't feel right on a merc (the roads here are too bad), so if anyone in Sweden has original 16" "8-hole" rims for trade maby we can make a deal. =)

Are the brakes on the E420 the same as on the E320 etc ?, i know the E500/500E got bigger/better stuff.

Reply to
MaH

if it is like my '95, it cannot be done

those are not the correct sized wheels

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Because of the current email spam attacks my email account is not included, reply via the newsgroups or ask for a valid email address.

Reply to
127.0.0.1

And another question: Will the "8-hole"

16" rims from theS-klasse fit my car ? (preferably without spacers etc.)

"127.0.0.1" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
MaH