E420 Q's

I just traded my trusty "old" 300E -91 for a E420 -94. And now I wonder: Is there an online users manual for this car in english or swedish ?
Since this car is imported (from germany) aeverything is in german, and my german is a bit *ahem* "rusty" ;).
Second: Passenger airbag = no glovecompartment right ?
Third and most important: Total cost for rotors and pads for all wheels is ?
--
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary
and those who don't
MaH wrote:

No online manual I know of (which not necessarily means there is no). You post via Telia so you are from Sweden, right? So contact your nearest MB dealership - they should be able to get you a printed manual in Swedish (or at least in English). Cost should be the equivalent of roughly 20/25 Euro (I think).

Right.
Congrats to your car!
Juergen
Thanks Juergen, I like it so far =). (And yes im posting from Sweden.). Do you (or anyone else) know if its possible to make the headlights to come on automatically (like every car sold in Sweden has) ? BTW the car has just about every option I can think of, and amazingly everything works (!). But the 17x8 rims (235/45 tires) doesn't feel right on a merc (the roads here are too bad), so if anyone in Sweden has original 16" "8-hole" rims for trade maby we can make a deal. =)
Are the brakes on the E420 the same as on the E320 etc ?, i know the E500/500E got bigger/better stuff.

if it is like my '95, it cannot be done

those are not the correct sized wheels
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Because of the current email spam attacks my email account is not included, reply via the newsgroups or ask for a valid email address.
And another question: Will the "8-hole" (http://w1.226.telia.com/~u22608204 /) 16" rims from the S-klasse fit my car ? (preferably without spacers etc.)
wrote:

come
for