E420-W124 Help plz

The spare (and manual) says 7Jx16 H2 ET46. One set I can get says "7 1/2 JX 16 H2 ET 51" (from an SL says the seller). The width probably won't be a problem, but ET 51 will make 10mm tracking
width difference (right ?). So is +5mm ET/wheel too much ?
--
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary
and those who don't

seller).
binary