e430 problems

In an earlier posting I had questions about e430 engine build dates. The reason I had that question is the car has had many other problems. The car is a 4matic, if it makes any difference.
A short list of the problems: A/C Compressor failure (replaced) Alternator failed (replaced) Catalyst failed (replaced) SRS sensor in passenger seat failed (replaced) Passenger seat motors failed(failed) MAF meter failed (replaced) Blower motor and controller failed (replaced) Clock in dash stopped working This is just a partial list, but it is becoming an expensive one. I suspect flood damage, as the blower motor was covered in rust. This car only has 98000 miles (it has been in the shop a lot) and I would like any input at all.