E55 Adds

Have you all seen the adds of TV for the AMG E55? Obviously it's to get people into the dealerships to buy something else. I'm still waiting to get my hands on one. Does anyone know if any are available in a dealership the
US? I've been told the wait might be as long as 2 years to order one the way you want it.
Rob
Hello,
You can try ebay motors under this link: http://listings.ebaymotors.com/pool1/plistings/list/all/category6335/index.html?col=3&dir=-1&from=R0
I've seen between one to six E55 AMG listed. However, I am tired of seeing the repetitious black, silver, or occasional white exterior colour rather than different colours such as pewter grey, midnight blue, and others.
Sometimes, the slot for ordering E55 AMG is offered in the ebay for $2.000, or so. They were frequently listed last spring so I shan't be surprised to see slots offered again for 2004 E55 AMG, SL600, and CL65 AMG.
I suggest contacting one of the largest Mercedes-Benz sales centre about the slot availiability. Sometimes, they will trade the slots or like. If not, wait for the slots to be listed in the ebay for 2004 E55 AMG soon.
In the ebay, three Maybach 57s were listed at once recently so was the yellow Smart car with Colorado numberplates as well as 1998 Mercedes-Benz Vito CDI with Georgia numberplates.
Oliver
Vetluver wrote:

I contacted the dealer March 1, put hard $ down June 1 (ordered to my specifications), took delivery Sept 1. Price was MSRP, no hidden fees. Got Platinum blue (the marquis color) w/ panoramic glass & two-tone blue/grey interior- it gets lots of looks & complements, and it is flawless. Got it at http://www.san-diego.mercedescenter.com / You can't get one with the navigation system today, so if you want that the wait will be longer. E-mail me if you want the salesman's name.
They are here in Canada