E55 Brake Question

My 99 E55 has had what I would call 'spongy' brakes since I owned it with 39K miles. Front pads have been renewed and the brakes were bled twice. The dealer replaced the brake booster. I don't lose brake fluid
so I thought the Master Cylinder was the last thing to consider. Is there anything I'm overlooking? Do I swap the Master Cylinder next? Thanks for your help JB 1988 300E 1999 E55
I think that's just how it is. Get some better brake lines.

JB wrote:

I would suggest trying some good aftermarket pads before going to that trouble. MBZ pads are notoriously soft (hence all the black dust on your wheels).
--

- RODNEY

do you have flexible braided stainless steel lines? if not change the rubber ones to the braided stainless!
the case, minus a few cans!