E55 Electrical problem

I have a slight power inconsistency and not sure where to start the diagnosis. When driving at normal speed and then coming to a stop at a red light with normal breaking, the engine seems to take on an instantaneous alternator load slowing the engine speed, and the headlights slightly dim. And then within a split-second all is back to normal. The fluctuation is almost imperceptible. Any ideas, I would appreciate. JB

1988 300E 1999 E55
Reply to
jb

It could be the ac compressor kicking on... but with E55 engine? No... nothing should have slowed it down. I'd suggest you have the dealer look at it to determine what did it.

Reply to
Tiger

Thanks Tiger

Reply to