Ebay scam on MB Command

Whilst bidding recently on a command unit I was offered a similar unit by direct sale.
- No serial number offered - No model number offered
Wanted Western Union as a means of funds transfer. Didnt offer a real name
or phone number.
I told him to fly the unit to Australia personally and I would pay him for the airfare. He got really busy.

Think there is a lot of that going on. Had a similar experience but with Cisco Equipment...
-- Mvh Martin Kiefer www.kiefer.dk Reply til min mail gr til /dev/null