EC button - s320

I have an s320 (2000) and the light on the economy button for the A/C stays permanently on even when pressed. However, the system does seem to blow
cold air. Is there any way to check to see if the AC is actually on. Any ideas?
harrry wrote:

dont know if the diagnostics on your car resembles that of E320 but worth a shot: try this.... http://www.eclassbenz.com /
scroll down....and click on A/C diagnostics and follow instructions. sounds like low refrig...and/or defective refrig sensor ?! wag
thanks .. this is a great site.. the error codes do not work but the rest does. Gives me start.