Eclas diesel money pit (UK)

I need a heavier car to pull my caravan and am thinking of a 3/4 year old E class diesel estate (270 or 320)

Will I be buying a hardworking economical car with a long working life ahead of it or do I believe the stories which tell me I will be buying a overhyped money pit and get a BMW instead ?

many thanks

Frank B

Reply to
Frank B

regularly serviced e class diesels will go forever and ever

Reply to
multispacer