Economy light on A/C stuck on!

The EC light on the A/C is stuck on and I canít get it to go off. Not only is it on but it has my A/C compressor locked out. Does anyone know a way to reset or get around it?

‚úĖ
Left out that itís a 2001 CLK 43
"davem" wrote
> The EC light on the A/C is stuck on and I can't get it to go > off. Not only is it on but it has my A/C compressor locked > out. Does anyone know a way to reset or get around it?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
That is the sign that the climate control system detected a problem. It is best you let the dealer do the diagnostic and repair accordingly. They have computer hookup where they can test all sensors that might cause the problem.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ