EHA Valve Euro 1990 560 SEC

Question for the group, but for Karl in particular since he seems to be the expert on this thing. Is there a difference between EHA Valves for a European Model as opposed to
the USA/Canada version of the same model?
Get the part number off it and punch it into autohausaz.com and see if they have a replacement one.
No, same part number used on all, including 6 cylinders and V8's. MB part number: 000 070 39 62 Go here: http://www.importeccatalog.com/ choose Mercedes, enter 000 070 39 62 in the part number search. You will get back their part number C2030-367532.

Thank you for your answers, I found one here http://www.autopartsonlinecanada.com / for 249.95 CDN with free shipping. Now is there anything special to remember when I re and re this part. Does it have electrical connections, and if so do I need to disconnect the battery when I do it!