EHA Valve Question.

1990 560 SEC Japanese Import Euro spec model. This morning I replaced my EHA Valve with a brand new one It is made by Bosch and other than the colour of the exterior housing, and a different style connector it is identical to the one I replaced. After installation and making the connection the car refused to start. It turned over and over, but would not fire. Inspected the connector to make sure it wasn't backwards. It can only go one way. Decided to re-install the old one. Engine started immediately. Is it possible that I just got a brand new part that was N.F.G or is possibly the wrong valve for my car?
Reply to
GM

If the part number is not the same,t hen it is not the right one.

Reply to
Tiger

That's just the thing. There is only one part number

Reply to
GM