EHA Valve replacement

Thank you for your answers to my previous post regarding the EHA Valve., I found one here http://www.autopartsonlinecanada.com / for 249.95 CDN with free shipping.
Now is there anything special to remember when I re and re this part. Does it have electrical connections, and if so do I need to disconnect the battery when I do it!
Nothing special... when you start loosening it... it will release some gas... as it is under pressure... so just take it slow to release that pressure and have some rags to catch the fuel.