Eibach springs on a '92 300D?

Will it work? Their catalog only says 300E

It should work. I bought a set of Vogtland lowering springs to install on my 1995 E300D. I have not yet install it as weather is too cold to work on it.
I spoke to Eibach about it and they don't want to confirm it. Our diesel car is lighter than 300E so it is not a weight problem. W124 chassis all uses the same springs... except for coupe or cabriolet which has stiffer spring in the rear.
With 20% stiffer spring rate, I think it will be fine. Be sure to replace your spring pad... I'd go with thicker one for better dampening.
Thanks Tiger, that's what I thought, too.
JD