Elderly pedestrian confronts Mercedes+Airbag deployment ( Video-Clip )

Elderly pedestrian crossing confrontation with a Mercedes driver and Airbag deployment. Although I'm a proud Mercedes driver, I'm have to take the side of the
Old Lady and wished this tape would also show the aftermath of this scenario. http://www.jumpingpixels.com/crosswalk.html
Viral ad for IKEA. You side with the old lady instead of the rich guy, and so does IKEA. That's how they make money from the not-so-rich, by making fun of rich people. It's a fake airbag, since it would need much greater shock to inflate, and would deflate immediately. So knowing the old lady is an actor (likely not so old) trying to sell you something, do you still side with her?
This video seems fishy. I thought that speed (namely sudden deceleration) was taken into account by the airbag deployment sensor and that the impact had to be greater than 10MPH.
Josh
Josh wrote:

It's a joke! Just remember the same older lady getting even with the guys who supposedly stole her purse while riding a motorcycle. These are funny video clips, not "reality" videos! If I find the other "old lady" clip, I'll be glad to post it here. If someone else bits me to doing it, great!
Hernando
Hernando Correa wrote:

The video clip can be found at this URL:
http://www.ejbdotcom.net/content/2593.html
Enjoy,
Hernando
Worked for me.
DAS
"Hernando Correa" < snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net...
Josh wrote:

The video clip that I was referring to in my previous post is named "Grandma.wmv". I don't have the original URL anymore. I tried to "attach" it to a 'test' post addressed to myself, but could not open it with my windows player. Then I tried something else:
I Googled the name and found this URL that directed me to the original video source:
http://www.fugly.com/media/download.php?cat=MOVIES&id 2&sort=&order=&rating=&per_pageP
Enjoy,
Hernando
Hernando Correa wrote:

http://www.fugly.com/media/download.php?cat=MOVIES&id 2&sort=&order=&rating=&per_pageP

Oooops! The Grandma is the same but the clip is not exactly what I had in mind! I'll keep trying to find the "Make my day" grandma who gets even with the purse snatchers.
Hernando