Electric problems 190E

Got a "small" problem with my 190E. The right mirror (electric) not working, the antenna (electric) not working (except when the engine is turned off, then I able to raise and lower the antenne by pressing the knob to the sunroof). The temperture reader not working (outside temperture).

Any one know what's wrong here ???

Finn (denmark)

Reply to
Finn

what first came to my mind is a bad ground connection on that part of the electrical circuit...

this might have the described effects try to check the ground connections of these circuits...for their position...either wait for other comments, or look into a workshop manual

alex

"Finn" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:403f9f20$0$187$ snipped-for-privacy@dread12.news.tele.dk...

Reply to
Alex Hemmerich