electric schema for E240 or E320

Hello,
does anybody know where can I find the electric schema for Mercedes Benz W210 1989 (240E or 320E)
Thanks,
xajas

xajas wrote:

Sorry, could you clarify? W210 1989? 240E?
It's either:
1989 W124 or 1998 W210 is my guess, and it's E240 or E320
Try www.diakom.ru, however, they only have diagrams upto 1997, which should be close enough.
--
change to leews to mail

Sorry, I mentioned 1998 W210 is my guess, and it's E240
xajas
find a mechanic shop that has the Alldata service
find a mechanic shop that has the Alldata service