Electric Window Woes

Car: '81 300DT
Problem: The rear left electric window won't roll up. It'll roll down just fine, then it's stuck. Same problem whether from the door switch or the counsel switch. Problem came on suddenly after I did a CV
R&R.
What I've done: I removed the window motor. On the bench it works perfectly-up and down. I reinstalled it and swapped out the relays, swapped switches with a working window. Still doesn't roll up. Wiring looks fine. (I roll it up with my battery charger across the electrical pins. That works perfectly which makes me think the problem is outside the door)
Next: Start chasing the circuit and see where the power stops.
What I'm hoping for: Someone to say, "Oh, yeah. I dealt with that. It's this..."
Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

Have you installed just the window and see if it moves freely up and down? It could be binding mechcnically. I would have tested for +12 at the motor with the switch in both up and down positions.
Thanks for the response. Since it goes up nicely offa my charger, i'm guessing the mechanical is fine.

Reverse the wires to the switch, see if up is now down and down is now up.
I'm *guessing* bad ground someplace. One handy trick is to put a test probe on a long wire to the 've terminal of the battery and check grounds everyplace.

suffer from broken wiring loom in the b post (piller between both front and rear doors) caused by door bending loom back and forth .If window rools up when door is moved might be your answer.